Tuesday 26 February 2013

Excitement on a train!

(This post was written on Sunday 24th)
Bonjour!

I have this weird song called 'tumbling down tumblr' in my head! It's really catchy and funny but weird thing is I haven't tumbled down tumblr' for about a month- I can never really get into it! But whenever I do I'll have a thing of getting into it for about 3 days- a week tops- then kaputt. But anyway you should check out the song on youtube! The channel its on is vlogbrothers I think! Here, have a link! By the way the beginning is, like the cringiest thing but, still!
How was your weekend? At the moment I'm on a train to go and see a concert- yay! I'm really excited! Super super super agakbshdoabdbalbe excited!!!
This morning I woke up at 11:54 ( it's weird- I suck at maths but I can always remember exact numbers!) which was strange since I'm normally an early bird!
It was a mad dash to get everything together and get ready! But we managed it okay!
I'm going to the concert with 2 of my friends and one of their mums! I can't wait!
What I'm wearing:

Skirt: H&M
Top: Peacocks
Jacket: Hollister

Hehe, sorry this post was short but I felt like telling you all what's going on!
The trains stopping now so I'll have to end here -
Byeeeeeeeee!
x

2 comments:

  1. Hank Green's tumbling down tumblr he wrote with AVByte brothers! I LOVE IT BUT ALL THEIR SONGS ARE SO CATCHY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree, they are really catchy! I wrote this so long ago that i'm completely obsessed with tumblr now haha!

    ReplyDelete