Sunday 17 March 2013

St. Patricks Day & Harry Potter

Dia duit gach duine!
(that means 'Hello everyone!' in Irish!)


I thought I'd put todays hello in Irish since it's St. Patricks Day! Do you celebrate it? I'm a quarter Irish so we sort of do.


Firstly, sorry I haven't posted in a week! So, to make up for it, today I will give you 2 posts!





BOOK REVEIW...


Recently I finished the Harry Potter series and I cannot believe how amazing it was! I know people don't always think it will be their cup of tea, however, I didn't either but trust me it is truly amazing!
The series by J.K Rowling is really well thought out. There is a lot of times when you just brush over things and then later realise why that was put there and there is a massive light bulb moment.
Also, the books don't fit into just one genre- they have so much going on that it's not just fantasy. The series is a great read for children and adults alike.
When I finished reading the Deathly Hallows, I couldn't believe it. I felt like I just didn't know what to do with myself - as you can see it had a massive impact on me!
It's amazing how someone could have though up such an amazing thing. It's like she created a world inside our own world, if you know what I mean!
Another great thing about the books is the wonderful detail! Like the Butterbeer, chocolate frogs, talking paintings and more! It's a world anyone can escape to by words. I wish I really could go to Hogwarts - wow that would be amazing!
I highly recommend  for you to read the series! It is very well worth it! I really want to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - it looks amazing!
If you haven't read them yet I really hope you do - it's really worth it.

Slán go fóill!
(Bye for now!)
x





No comments:

Post a Comment